All the GMAT: Content Review + 6 Online Practice Tests + Effective Strategies to Get a 700+ Score (Manhattan Prep GMAT Strategy Guides) Paperback – 3 September 2019
anhattan Prep’s All the GMAT set is an updated and expanded version of the 10-book Complete GMAT Strategy Guide Set (6th Ed). We’ve taken the 10 guides, consolidated them into three books, and expanded coverage of the content and strategies that will help you to get a higher score on the GMAT. Online bonus materials include 2 exclusive ebooks with harder content, an online study syllabus that tracks your progress, 6 full-length adaptive practice tests, and GMAT Navigator with full Official Guide solutions.
All the GMAT comes with access to the Atlas online learning platform. Your Atlas All the GMAT study plan includes:
- Two exclusive e-books covering harder quant and verbal content, for those aiming for an especially high GMAT score
- A study syllabus, integrating reading, practice problem, and practice test assignments; we’ll tell you what to do and when to do it
- Six full-length GMAT computer adaptive tests (CATs)
- Full access to Manhattan Prep’s GMAT Navigator, which contains solutions for all problems in the main GMAT Official Guide book (book sold separately) from the makers of the official test
- Additional practice problems, interactive video lessons, strategies for time management, and more
- Lessons and practice problems created by expert instructors with 99th-percentile scores on the GMAT
The All the GMAT book set includes three volumes:
- GMAT All the Quant guide
- GMAT All the Verbal guide
- GMAT Integrated Reasoning & Essay guide
Executive Assessment (EA) test-takers: The IR guide is fully built out for both EA and GMAT test-takers. The All the Quant and All the Verbal guides are also effective for EA studiers; ignore the non-coordinate-plane geometry chapters in the Quant guide and study everything else.
Manhattan Prep guides are the top-selling GMAT prep guides worldwide for a reason; we have the most in-depth, comprehensive, and effective materials available for GMAT studies. For an even bigger boost to your studies, check out Manhattan Prep’s Self-Study Toolkit, which contains 100% of the study materials and resources that we give to students in our live courses.